Social media audit
Quick fixes & easy long-term strategies
Are your social media efforts paying off? Are you getting the right message to the right audience at the right time? A social media audit puts your mind at rest.
You’ll get a transparent, objective professional viewpoint, plus guidance and recommendations from our friendly experts.
It only takes a couple of hours of your time. After analysing your current social media activity, we’ll sit down with you to discuss what’s working… and what’s not. You’ll also receive a written report that you can refer back to whenever you get stuck.
It could be a game changer:
- Quick fixes that will make an instant, measurable difference
- A realistic, simple social media strategy that saves hours of time and unnecessary effort
- Peace of mind that your business is at the top of its game on social media
To get started, call Cale or Clare on 01424 864 345 or 07484 805 545. Or you prefer to write…
Let’s get your social media sorted
An authentic, engaging social media presence reflects well on your business. The end result is a larger audience and more customers.
If it looks a bit neglected, or you’re focusing in the wrong places… that’s not so great. But don’t worry. No matter how sporadic or random your social media efforts have been so far, we can make things better.
And we’ll always be nice. The idea is to help you focus your efforts on workable strategies that deliver results.
Here are just a few of the things we’ll delve into:
- What do you want to achieve from social media?
- Which platforms do you use?
- Who is your target audience?
- Are your current social media efforts relevant to your audience and your objectives?
- How much time are you spending on social media?
At the end of the process you’ll know exactly where to focus, and what’s not worth worrying about.
I’d like a social media audit. What happens next?
To get started, all you need to do is get in touch.
After that, we’ll go through everything with a fine-tooth comb. You’ll discover a wealth of new insights:
- The most valuable platforms for your business
- The time of day that gets the most engagement
- Branding discrepancies that you may not have noticed
- How your audience is engaging with you
- The type of content that will turn fans into customers
In short, you’ll get the complete picture. How is your business performing on social media?